Shredding Chat | November 15, 2016, 12:54:48 AM
Wanted: Collaborative Mountain Builds (PS4)

hammert1me

• View Profile
Wanted: Collaborative Mountain Builds (PS4)
« on: November 15, 2016, 12:54:48 AM »
Anyone Want To Do / Doing COLLABORATIVE BUILDS?

Idea: Two or more players collaborate to build a better and better Mountain -
ORIGINAL NAME CAN STAY THE SAME, WE MAKE REVISIONS from YOUR/MY PUBLISHED BUILD -> COPY that Mountain and BUILD on additions - either on separate Peaks, additional runs, all WITHIN THE MOUNTAIN COPY -
then we could RENAME it with a VERSION or USER NAME indicator and PUBLISH the new and improved Mountains, SHARE and Repeat.

This way we could get several styles and features in one place - and build on the popularity and quality of a favorite/working Mountain.

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to creativity. I just want it to be easy and fun.  -Reggie Watts

wagonmike

Re: Wanted: Collaborative Mountain Builds (PS4)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 05:53:31 PM »
Anyone Want To Do / Doing COLLABORATIVE BUILDS?

Idea: Two or more players collaborate to build a better and better Mountain -
ORIGINAL NAME CAN STAY THE SAME, WE MAKE REVISIONS from YOUR/MY PUBLISHED BUILD -> COPY that Mountain and BUILD on additions - either on separate Peaks, additional runs, all WITHIN THE MOUNTAIN COPY -
then we could RENAME it with a VERSION or USER NAME indicator and PUBLISH the new and improved Mountains, SHARE and Repeat.

This way we could get several styles and features in one place - and build on the popularity and quality of a favorite/working Mountain.

I'm really like this idea.... i'm on xone but i think the park on mountain is cross platform.....

hammert1me

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 06:38:35 PM »
Sweet, dude!

Ok not sure if cross-platform works - Pls see if you can check out " hammert1me's Steep interior Mountain " ... That's my first attempt. Some big crazy sh*t lots of un-edited peaks and good amount of powder -  Check it out. Tell me if it works. You can rename it anything you think, just let me know and I'll check out your edits!!

PS. a Run called "It's Clobbering Time" on the top of the main peak needs a new spawn point anyhow, very challenging to traverse completely left onto the course...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:37:57 PM by hammermeister »
I'm pretty lazy when it comes to creativity. I just want it to be easy and fun.  -Reggie Watts

Aurumescens

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 07:19:12 AM »
Hi! I came here because i've had a similar idea... So, if you still want to do something like that, message me!

Levin

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 03:49:10 PM »
Hey Aurum! So you have discord perhaps?