Shredding Chat | January 31, 2017, 02:36:50 PM
Circuit mode - advice needed

alexkoxn

Circuit mode - advice needed
« on: January 31, 2017, 02:36:50 PM »
Hi everyone!

I have completed almost every challenge in the circuit mode bit have problems with several challenges I have no clue how to complete. Please advise me how can I do that:

1) level: Big air park vs Torstein, challenge "Win without any inversions": I know English but could you please explain what does "inversions" mean in the context of snowboarding? I don't understant what shall I avoit to complethe this challenge.

2) level: Amplitude, challenge "Land a Straight Air method for 30 pts": how is it possible to get 30 points doing just a method? Please help me if I miss something..

3) level: Leg up vs Mark, challenge "Get more air than Mark and win": I have no idea how to get more airand win at the se run. When I win I always have less air than Mark but when I get more air (by pushing r2 and l2 approaching the jumps) I don't get enough score.. please share your tips how to get more air there and be able to perform tricks complicated enought so I can win.

Appreciate your help!

Nbd19

Re: Circuit mode - advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 04:21:45 PM »
1) don't do any flips, corks, rodeos. Only spins.
2) you have to tweak the method and hold it really long. Look in the tutorials in game to help with tweaks.
3) I find it easier to use the analog stick, and just go really big. Try to get a high scoring trick one the first air to get a good score multiplier, then focus on height for the second jump. Timing is key for height.
Hope this helps

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk