General | December 02, 2019, 11:04:35 PM
2019-20 - We out here!

Mykie92

• Shred the Gnar. My mountain: Gnarnia 1.0
    • View Profile
2019-20 - We out here!
« on: December 02, 2019, 11:04:35 PM »
Hey all!

It's that time again. When the snow falls. Dust off the boards and get sendy🤘🏼 Haven't played the game for a while now but every year when the season comes around it gets me stoked to jump back in! Sad to see the community is pretty much dead but I will still be enjoying some IA. This game still will go down at the top of my list. Between real life boarding injuries, this game carried me through. Anywho, hope y'all are chillin and doing good! I'm gonna be starting a new mtn here soon. Hmu if anyone wants to colab  8)

L8r!

HB JoelT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 2019-20 - We out here!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2020, 04:32:37 PM »

Haha!  Yo, Mykie!!  I still pop in here once and awhile to dust the cobwebs and stuff...  Still makes my heart feel good when I see or hear of people still shredding IA  ;D  She's been on life support for some time now and not sure when she'll pull out of this dreadful coma.  There's is life though... and I refuse to give up until her heart beats no more.

To help keep up morale in these dark days I recommend following @mm_infiniteair on IG and here's a review of one of his latest creations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoKB-ItZh8A   Check it!!

Long live IA...  Stay strong, my friends!